Thursday, December 21, 2006

A Little Present for US ALL This Christmas

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usI know, Britney Spears has of late (and actually even before then --- denim bustier dress at the Teen Choice Awards while dating Justin springs to mind) NEVER been my idea of a style queen. I applaud her for eating what she wants when pregnant and for getting herself back in shape. I've been there and it's harder than you'd think ladies.

Anyway these earrings were seen on Brit and in appreciate for dumping the soon-to-be-former husband Kevin 'RatFace' Federline, we'd kust love to say we loved your citrine drop earrings.

Click to BUY NOW.


link | Sparkles posted at 4:49 pm |


|

go back to main page

FTID Picture Galleries
The Picture Archives
Bookmark F.T.I.D.
Email FTID
Vote for F.T.I.D.
F.T.I.D. @ MySpace
Subscribe to FTID
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


SHOPPING LINKS




If you would like to link to us please click HERE to download the flash banner and HTML code.
Previous Posts Links
Directory of Fashion Blogs British Blog Directory. blog search directory Click here
Blog Directory

Credits

Layout SSF Design
Host Blogger
Image Host