Wednesday, December 20, 2006

New Logo & The Wednesday Weekly

Just an update about the new logo. It will change from time to time. Most of the items I feature will be high street finds. The jeans are Topshop, as are the jet earrings and the cute Celia Birtwell shopper tote.
The glasses are from ASOS as are the shoes, and are in the style of Kate Moss & Nicole Richie respectively.
Then I just added some fun leopard and Dari Meya print trims :) If you like it or hate it, or even if you just want to take this opportunity to slag off Mariah Carey, then please leave me a comment.

________________________________________


The Wednesday Weekly will just be a round up of some things that I like, saw or am doing this week....

The Weekly Watch - funny
The Weekly Read - essential
The Weekly Shop - smart and on sale!


link | Sparkles posted at 3:10 pm |


|

go back to main page

FTID Picture Galleries
The Picture Archives
Bookmark F.T.I.D.
Email FTID
Vote for F.T.I.D.
F.T.I.D. @ MySpace
Subscribe to FTID
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


SHOPPING LINKS




If you would like to link to us please click HERE to download the flash banner and HTML code.
Previous Posts Links
Directory of Fashion Blogs British Blog Directory. blog search directory Click here
Blog Directory

Credits

Layout SSF Design
Host Blogger
Image Host