Wednesday, December 27, 2006

your opinions please

This is new in at TopShop, and while I certainly would only wear a few bits and pieces from there, they often some up with a few really nice items, and their Baxter skinny jeans are great. I was browsing the site this morning and came across this:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The cut is cute, the colours work in theory but I can't for the life of me decide what I actually think of it. It could work or it could look hideous in the wrong hands. What do you guys think?
Then again this is the shop which also features this among their stock:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jesus alive ladies - step away from the cropped foil leggings and run for your lives!


link | Sparkles posted at 11:46 am |


|

go back to main page

FTID Picture Galleries
The Picture Archives
Bookmark F.T.I.D.
Email FTID
Vote for F.T.I.D.
F.T.I.D. @ MySpace
Subscribe to FTID
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


SHOPPING LINKS




If you would like to link to us please click HERE to download the flash banner and HTML code.
Previous Posts Links
Directory of Fashion Blogs British Blog Directory. blog search directory Click here
Blog Directory

Credits

Layout SSF Design
Host Blogger
Image Host